Monday, June 15, 2009

OMG!

Yesterday my humans decided they wanted to torture me and take me to PetsMart to get a bath and have my nails trimmed. I don't know why they hate me sometimes. When I walked in the store I heard all of these dogs screaming "Run Away! Run NOW" so I started freaking out. B and C walked me into the grooming room and it was a mess. There was hair everywhere, dogs were crying, and there was even one little guy sitting all by himself on the floor yelling for his owner to come and save him. I tried to make a run for it out the door but C caught me and told me to chill out.

THANK GOD the girl working the front desk was busy so my humans could get a good look at what was going on. This poor little Schnauzer was having his fur ripped out with a fine tooth comb and he kept telling the girl that it hurt but she would not listen. I kept scratching C and telling her to let me go because there was no way I was going to stay there but she just ignored me. Finally, this little fluffy dog AKA "my guardian angel" walked by and peed all over the floor right by where C was standing and that made her mad. C told B that the place was disgusting and she said she felt sad for the animals who were obviously being mistreated so we walked right out of that room! I have never been so happy in all my life.

After we walked out, C felt so guilty for almost subjecting me to that torture that she bought me a Greenie and a new Tire thing that rolls around. I am such a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment