Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Home sick

C stayed home sick from work yesterday and as much as I love her she really got on my nerves. I hope she doesn't read this. I have my little routine that I do everyday. I get the humans out the door then I have Lola time where I catch up on my tv shows and do my online schoolwork. Well, with C home it completely threw my schedule out of wack. She wanted to stay by my side the whole day! It was so annoying!

I was late posting three online school assignments because I couldn't exactly get online with C staring at me. I did not get to eat Beggin' Strips for my snack because it was too hard to sneak them, PLUS I couldn't get on the human bed to nap since she is now joining forces with B and not allowing me up there either. I love C and she is great on the weekends to play with but a girl needs her space!

No comments:

Post a Comment