Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Best smell EVER

This past weekend I had a very important date with K and F in Tucson so I wanted to smell my very best. I happened upon a dead rat in the grass that smelled divine so I rubbed my entire body all over it. I rubbed my head, behind my ears, my belly, every place you can imagine was covered in this delicious dead rat scent. THEN, ugh, THEN C came and got me and pretended to throw up on me. She is such a drama queen. She yanked me into the house and freaking threw me in the shower with B and let's just say it wasn't pretty! I have never been so mad at him. He scrubbed that glorious rat scent right off of me with that itchy puppy shampoo crap. It was so embarrasing to walk into K and F's house smelling like an artificial flower. I don't know that I will ever forgive B and especially not C.

No comments:

Post a Comment