Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday

I am soooo glad it is Monday. I really needed a little break from my humans, I love them but they were starting to get on my nerves.

On Saturday C kept moving that big monster around on the carpets that makes all of that noise and it scared the crap out of me, literally. I had an accident on the rug and then I was all embarrassed. I hate that monster, he eats all of the dirt off of the floor and I worry he is going to eat me! I really wish C would get rid of that monster altogether.

Then I was mad at B all weekend because he went to Ajo without me. He knows how much I love Ajo.

I think they knew I wasn't speaking to them because they were being overly nice to me on Sunday, giving me eggs and rubbing my belly. I am hoping that I will learn how to communicate my needs after I take my online "Interpersonal Communication" class this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment