Friday, February 26, 2010

Attack of the crazy cat

The day before yesterday I was BRUTALLY ATTACKED by a cat outside my house! It was just an ordinary day, C got home from "work" and took me out to do my biz. She was locking the front door and I had to go so I started down the stairs without her (still on my leash though since there is that whole annoying "leash law" thing.)

So anyways, I see this crazy cat at the bottom of the stairs and before I could even sniff her butt to see if we'd met before, she attacked me! I had blood all over my nose and face. She had these crazy claws. Well, OF COURSE C had to over-react and freak out. She is so embarrassing sometimes. She yanked me up the stairs and into the house to clean the blood off and the whole time I am trying not to pee my pants.

C took me outside again to do my biz and we looked both ways for the crazy cat. Not seeing it anywhere we started to walk away and out of nowhere the cat came running full speed at me and attacked me AGAIN! C was FUMING this time. I mean I seriously saw smoke coming out of her ears and she had a few choice words to say to the cat and its owner who was standing there like a dumba&$.

So anyways, I am fine now, my nose is just a little sore. I guess I am more embarrassed than anything because C had such a meltdown. Not only did she freak out on the cat and its owner but she freaked out in the landlord's office too. I told her to calm down and take a midol, but she did not find that as funny as I did.

I hope for that crazy cat's sake, it does not cross paths with C again. She might go all Jerry Springer Momma Bear on it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment