Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Vet AGAIN... Really?


I am so sorry I have not posted anything lately. Things are a bit chaotic at home right now. We moved in with C's mom and dad and let me tell you, I am LOVING it! They have this crazy backyard with all of these hills and jumps. C's dad D opens my kennel as soon as my humans leave and lets me roam free ALL DAY!


Anyways, so I had to go to the freakin' vet AGAIN the other day. I hurt my paw at the dog park on Sunday and I tried not to make a big deal of it so I just kind of licked the blood off quietly but of course C saw me and freaked out. So then I spent my whole afternoon in the Animal Hospital getting poked and prodded and bandaged up. Everyone (except me) thought it was so funny to call me Hoppy for the rest of the weekend.


Here is a pic of my bandage. I have to admit, I did like the extra babying I got. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment